Recently Reese has been obsessed with being a doctor. This excitement started way back when I was pregnant with Benson. She loved going to the doctors office with me and was very excited when her Grandma Jan took her to the doctors office and the doctor gave her a tongue depressor.
Well recently her excitement about being a doctor has escalated. I think it has a little bit to do with Doc Mcstuffins {a tv show on Disney Channel}. She sings the song and everything.
For the last week I have found Reese in my room giving her stuffed animals checkups with a power-cord. She has been wrapping the power-cord around her neck and using it as a stethoscope.
I finally decided that we needed to buy her some doctor stuff. It came in the mail yesterday and she has had SO much fun with the doctor kit.
I got to be her first patient yesterday but thankfully she has switched to checking her stuffed animals, because her check-up kind of hurts.
And now before Reese gives her stuffed animals a check-up she swings her stuffed animals in the air and sings, "it's time for your check-up, time for your check-up....it will tickle a little".
I think that I am her helper because she brings me over her stuffed animals and tells me that they are okay and then I get to watch them...lucky me!
I love her little imagination, it is so fun watching my little girl grow and learn. She would make an excellent doctor one day, but for now I just have to make sure that she doesn't ever do a check-up on Benson while I am not around...






2 comments:
This is so cute! Isn't it interesting what kinds of things kids become obsessed with? She is so cute. Good luck attending to all her check-ups. :)
I love this! Amelia does the exact same thing! We LOVE Doc McStuffins at our house! Not a day goes by when we don't sing the songs and give Amelia's toys check-ups! SO cute!! Too bad we don't live closer. I think Amelia and Reese would have fun playing together!
Post a Comment