Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My terrible {yet sweet} 2 year old

My little Reesie girl has definitely hit her terrible twos.  
Some days she can be the happiest and sweetest little girl ever. 
Other days it is like I have a completely different child.
I am talking tantrums galore,
crying all day about everything,
she doesn't listen to anything I say,
does the complete opposite of what I say.
Some days I really don't know what I am going to do with her.
Some days I wish I could trade her in for another child.
And then she does something sweet like come up and tell me that she loves me,
or gives me a kiss and a hug,
or just lays on the floor next to me and tells me that I am the best mom.  
It is those sweet moments that I forget about the terrible two year old and think I love my job!
Thank you Reese for making me a mom and keeping my life interesting!

4 comments:

Maggie Dalton said...

I am glad its not just me that wants to trade my child in sometimes =)

I also love how often you update your blog, gives me something to read and look at.

We miss you guys!

- Maggie

A.J. and Ashley said...

I can totally relate to this. Being a mom is hard but so rewarding.

Derik and Jessica said...

I love hearing all about little Reese and benson. They are so cute and you are an awesome mom. You are someone I look up to. Hope all is well with your fam.

Jessica :) said...

Completely understand this. Livie has days, too. But I agree that there is nothing better than being a mom. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...