Today we had a lot of fun in the sun!
Benson got a swimming suit and he was pretty darn excited!
Reese was ecstatic!
She has been beggin to go swimming all week!
We got her a noodle to help her swim.
She had a blast!
She had a blast!
We got Benson a little hat to keep the sun off his face...
It said "one size fits all"
Our little water bugs
One good thing about living somewhere warm is that every apartment complex has a pool. I think it is mandatory or something. So we usually spend a lot of time at the pool. I realized that it was going to be a little harder this year to go swimming with two kids by myself so I told Ben I was going to need a life jacket for Reese so I didn't have to worry about her drowning while I was carrying Benson in my arms at the pool. She was so excited to be swimming all by herself!
Thank goodness for swimming pools!






6 comments:
That is one thing I wish we had-a pool! Looks so nice and like a ton of fun! Reese is so cute in her little floaties.
This pictures are SO cute! Benson looks like he is changing so much already. Keep the pictures coming!!! Miss and love you all.
SO fun. I love the new header. WHere did your sister take your pictures at? I love the location. Such a cute family.
Ashley my sister took them over in Salem at an apple orchard. I am not sure of the name of it but I doubt there are very many apple orchards in Salem Utah. :o)
thanks. I will definitely keep that in mind. I love how they turned out.
Pools are life savers! We love going swimming and those life jackets are awesome! And your kids are adorable!
Post a Comment