Yesterday was this little girl's birthday
Our little girl turned 2 years old!! I cannot believe we have a 2-year-old!
Sunday night Ben and I hung up streamers and balloons.
Reese was quite excited when she saw them in the morning.
We had German pancakes for breakfast and we put a candle in them and sang happy birthday.
A little later we opened the front door and found a fun surprise.
Aunt Michelle & Uncle Steve decorated our door for Reese.
For lunch we went and had some yummy pizza.
Later that night we had cake, ice cream, and presents.
I made Reese's cake this year...
I tried making Elmo's face
But I ran out of red dye
So Elmo is pink
Reese was definitely spoiled.
She has been opening presents for a week straight.
She received lots of books
3 summer dresses
the Curious George movie
a swimming suit
6 new puzzles
dress-ups
which she LOVED
and her very own Princess chair!!
Little girl we sure do love you!
Thank you for bringing so much joy into our lives for the past 2 years
We look forward to many more







7 comments:
Cute dress-ups! I bet she has so much fun with those! And I think the Elmo cake looks great. I also love the streamers. I'll have to remember some of these ideas for Livie's birthday. Happy birthday, Reese!
Oh my gosh, that video is one of the cutest 2-year-old-blowing-out-her-candle's videos I've ever seen. I love her face when you guys start singing to her! Happy birthday, Reese! If Madie knew you she totally would have partied with you!
And I didn't mean to hit the apostrophe after "candle" just so you know. I was just got excited.
Wow so cute! Great job on the decor:)
She is so cute! I'm not sure if you hear this often but I think your little girlie has your smile. Any adjustment problems to little brother?
We have a gift for Reese that we got like 2 weeks ago so she would get it on time and we totally blew it and forgot to mail it :( We will give it to Ben this weekend. Looks like she had a great day!
Happy Birthday Reese! She is so cute!! I love your cake! You are too awesome!
Post a Comment