I was so worried about how Reese would adjust to adding little Benson to our family. When she came to the hospital she didn't take much interest in him. There were too many things in the hospital to play with so she really didn't care much about him.
Once we brought Benson home Reese has become a WONDERFUL big sister {so far}. She is my little helper and she definitely LOVES her little brother. She gives him lots of kisses every day and then tells me that he is cute or tiny. If he is crying she says to him, "it's okay buddy boy".
She loves to lay on the floor with him and tell me what he is doing. I am so grateful that she has adjusted so well to having Benson in our home.
She is so sweet to him and really does love him and I hope that they become the very best of friends.



6 comments:
I'm happy to hear this for your sake. I've heard such horror stories of the oldest having to adjust to a new sibling. Hopefully we'll have as much luck as you guys when the time comes for little baby to make her appearance.
I'm so glad Reese is adjusting well! I think that's probably a big worry for the second baby, that the first child will adjust alright. She sounds so cute with him!
He is ADORABLE!! So cute! Cant wait to meet him! :) and i can't believe how big reese is getting! :)
He is way too cute!! Glad she is handling it so well!
oh my goodness this post made me so happy. That is so good to hear! It comforts me to know that hopefully two kids won't be too bad! :) Hopefully they will always be the best of friends.
Cute little outfits he is wearing :) Glad Reese loves her brother
Post a Comment