Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's Another Beautiful Day in Rexburg Idaho

Usually winter in Rexburg Idaho is LONG and MISERABLE
Usually it snows in October and the snow stays FOREVER
Usually Rexburg Idaho looks like this

And this

And this

Usually I HATE/LOATH winter in Rexburg
But this winter has been VERY different
It has snowed a couple of times but has melted the next day
It has been a WONDERFUL winter in Rexburg Idaho
But I am DEFINITELY glad it will be our last!

4 comments:

Maggie Dalton said...

I agree. I am loving the lack of snow!

- Maggie

Tina Braegger said...

woah! That is crazy! I thought for sure you guys would have LOTS of snow.

Kelsi Fullmer said...

haha I saw you taking this picture! Call me a creeper...I don't get out much haha. I am loving this winter...but it better not take away from our summer!

Crystal and Kyle said...

Wow, Utah is the same way but I thought for sure you guys would have snow! Glad you're not too freezing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...