Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot
Drink up me hearties, yo ho
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot
Drink up me hearties, yo ho
Drink up me hearties, yo ho
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot
Drink up me hearties, yo ho
Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me
We're rascals, scoundrels, villains, and knaves
Drink up me hearties, yo ho
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs
Drink up me hearties, yo ho
Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life is for us!
Aaaaaarrgghhh me maties
We hope ye be havin' a Happy Halloween
Avas ye be walkin' the plank


3 comments:
I love Reese's stache. So cute! When is baby #2 due?
Oh my gosh!!!! Kristen, you guys are awesome!! ANd Reese is the cutest little pirate I have ever seen!!! I hope you are doing great! I hope we can see you again soon; I miss you guys!
Reese is a pretty darn cute pirate! And Ben's beard is awesome! Way to be so cool, guys. Love it!
Post a Comment