Tuesday Ben took his test and then left for Texas. Reese and I stayed behind in OKC because lets be honest...life in a hotel is tough (especially with a child). It was so nice to be in our apartment and not be cooped up in a hotel room. We had a fun week, but we did miss Ben. We went to the mall and perused the merchandise. We got stopped by those darn Dead Sea people and sat and talked to him for a good 15 minutes. I got him down to 20 dollars for his product but I really wasn't all that interested. But the stuff he put on my hands made them SO smooth.
We went to the zoo twice during the week. Oklahoma City has a really cool zoo and it is ginormous! We saw lions, and tigers and bears {oh my}. But I think my favorite was the bear. He was jumping into the river and swimming around and playing in the water. It was pretty cool to watch.
We also went to Walmart every single day last week. That place is a GREAT place to waste time. So we went and shopped a little and then played with toys a lot while we were there. I am sure we will soon be on a first name basis with the employees of our local Walmart soon!
This week both Ben, me, and Reese are in OKC! I am so happy about that! It has been a long couple of weeks in hotels but it was kind of fun to get creative with meals so we weren't always eating out. I think we ate out 3 times in the four weeks that we were in hotels.
But I am excited to be in OKC permanently and not always on the move. I am grateful that I can fix dinner again. I am grateful that I don't have to pack my bag every couple of days. I am grateful that Reese is not sleeping in the same room as us anymore {she is a VERY loud sleeper}. I am grateful that there is space for Reese to run around in. I am grateful for Ben's great job and that we are finally settled in Oklahoma city!! Life is GREAT!
Here are a few videos for your viewing pleasure
Reese has got some MAJOR hops
I am thinking future Volleyball player
Reese has started cheesing it up BIG time
Gotta love her fake smiles
3 comments:
I cannot imagine living in hotels for a whole month! Blah! I'm glad that you three are in an apartment of your own now. Enjoy OKC and I am looking forward to learning what that city has to offer :)
Im glad you.finally got around to updating you blog ! Sounds like you guys are having fun
hey kristen! Where is my favorite sign for baby?
Post a Comment