Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Kids Best Friend

Reese has a best friend
Her name is Michelle Sitton
She is my sister and every little kid I know LOVES her
Reese gets SOOOO excited whenever she see's Michelle
I like to think that my child loves me A LOT
But when Michelle is around, Reese wants nothing to do with me
My nephew Corbin...
Same deal
He LOVES Michelle
When he was little he would walk around the house yelling...
"Chelle, Chelle, Chelle"
If you ever ask Reese where Chelle is...
She will look at the door and start whining
At one point Reese started calling Chelle "Mom"
 She doesn't bribe them with candy
They just love her and knows she has a good heart
So thanks Chelle for making my child love me 2nd best!!

2 comments:

Mikki and Greg said...

Haha! That is so funny! I think you handle very well though-better than I would :) Cute pictures too! I

Stephen Sitton said...

Kristen-
I can't begin to tell you how much you made my day. Thanks for being such an amazing sister!!! I sincerely apologize for making Reese like me.... :) Maybe these few months apart will help. Miss you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...