aww that's so exciting! I can't wait til Isabel can actually stay on her belly and lift her head and push up with her arms! lol Reese has got it down and then some!
Oh, she is so cute! Congratulations, Reese!
wow she really can hold her head up good. And nice roll :)
woohooo! I remember when Olivia did this and I was so excited!! :)She is so dang cute and happy!
Ya! GO Reese. Fun for mommy now that mobility begins :) Soon she'll be rolling around the floor to get to things she wants. They get so fast :)
I can't believe how big she is getting! They grow TOO fast!!!!
Aww the joys of parenthood! No one else that's not a mother would understand what we get so excited about! I love it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
aww that's so exciting! I can't wait til Isabel can actually stay on her belly and lift her head and push up with her arms! lol Reese has got it down and then some!
Oh, she is so cute! Congratulations, Reese!
wow she really can hold her head up good. And nice roll :)
woohooo! I remember when Olivia did this and I was so excited!! :)
She is so dang cute and happy!
Ya! GO Reese. Fun for mommy now that mobility begins :) Soon she'll be rolling around the floor to get to things she wants. They get so fast :)
I can't believe how big she is getting! They grow TOO fast!!!!
Aww the joys of parenthood! No one else that's not a mother would understand what we get so excited about! I love it!
Post a Comment