Well mama requested that I put up a video of her granddaughter. After all, that IS why she got us the camcorder for Christmas. So mother, and anyone else who is interested, click
HERE to see a video of Reese at 12 days old. If anyone knows a better way to post videos that are almost 70Mb large, please let me know. Reese is now 3 weeks old and still just as cute she was in the video 9 days ago. Kristen and I love her tons!
4 comments:
love the video and so did corbin. he was trying to talk to you guys through the video, it was kind of funny. Reese is stinking cute!!
She is so cute!! I love the video. She's such a little bug, can't wait to see her, it needs to be soon!
Adorable!
Oh, we are so excited to get to meet Reese! You guys made a cute one!!! Love ya
Post a Comment