But it is a LONG ways off.
I had my doctors appointment today and they scheduled my induction for March 1st. As excited as I am to have my induction scheduled, I sure wish it was closer...like next week!
Everything looks great. I am 80% effaced and dilated to a 2...which according to the doctor is great progress.
I just wish she would come sooner than March 1st. I guess she just likes it inside my tummy and would rather stay in there than come out and face the cold Rexburg weather...I guess when you look at it that way, I have to say I don't blame her!
So here is to March 1st...may you come quickly!!
5 comments:
March 1st! They're crazy. Hopefully Reese will come sooner than that. Brad and I are planning on coming up and seeing her when she comes! I can't wait!
Just a little bit longer!
Oh, don't worry, there's a whole lot that could happen between now and March first! (Then again, it's best not to get your hopes up.)
You know what I think honestly worked for me? Raspberry tea. I know it sounds like some wives' tale, but I read somewhere after I had Madie that it has things in it that cause your uterus to contract and once it starts it sometimes just keeps going and I really think it did!
march 1st huh?! how exciting! can't wait to see her!
Oh, man! March 1st? I hope it comes really quickly for you - or that she just decides she ready to meet the world sooner!
At least you have an idea of when now. That's always the worst part for me- not knowing when! I hope the time passes fast (or that she comes on her own earlier). Please let us know if you need anything!
Post a Comment