Friday, December 11, 2009

Winter Time has Arrived

You know its cold when...
You find ice on the INSIDE of your windowsill!!!
I guess it is a little cold here in good old Rexburg!!

3 comments:

Roger and Janalyn said...

Oh...Rexburg! Hey you two lovebirds how is the bay inside of you? I am very excited for both of you! We would love to see you guys when you come for Christmas....but I know you are all busy with the Holidays so let me know if there is a day when we can all meet up! (Jana, Jen, hopefully Jessica...and us!) CHOWIE!

Mike and Mal said...

Well, technically, it's not that it's so bloomin' cold outside, but that we happen to live in apartments that have next to NO insulation. Lucky us.

Familia CedeƱo said...

Haha. That's exactly what it looks like at our place. Boo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...