Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ugly Sweaters

Ben and I were invited to an ugly sweater party last night. We had so much fun shopping at the D.I. We were laughing so hard while we were shopping for our ugly sweaters!! I kind of felt bad because there were all of these employees putting out ugly sweaters and we were just busting up laughing the whole time! But we sure had a great time shopping for the ugliest sweater possible.
We had a great time at this party. There were lots of sweets, fun games, and plenty of ugly sweaters.I was so proud Ben won first place for the ugliest sweater...it truly was hideous!
They had a catwalk where you could strut your stuff...here is my fabulous hubby stomping down the runway! He was great!From our ugly sweater to yours
Merry Christmas
from The Call Family!

3 comments:

Mike and Mal said...

It was probably after you guys were busting a gut laughing in DI that they sent out the announcement about being in desperate need for "quality donations." Hahahaha!

A.J. and Ashley said...

So funny. I love the ugly sweaters! i think I just sent that pink one that Ben is wearing to D.I. last week....just kidding!

Crystal and Kyle said...

Great Choices! They are truly ugly sweaters. Go Ben for winning first place. Hey maybe you can make a cute beanie out of your ugly sweaters :)ooo I am attempting my first apron this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...