Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Things to Do

One of my friends a few days ago told me about a blog called Make it and Love it. I started browsing this blog and found a link on how to make/decorate baby wipe cases. I thought, "that looks easy enough", so I went to the store and bought the things I needed to make a wipe case for one of my friends who just had a baby shower. And Voila... Easy as Pie (even though pie really isn't easy to make)!
Just don't look too close or you might see all of my mistakes!! :o)

1 comment:

Jessica :) said...

Very nice. I like how it turned out - and isn't it great how a little project can help suck up the hours we're home alone? I love that {especially if it's on a project that I enjoy}. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...