Thursday, April 30, 2009

We're Here

We're here! That's right we are here in St. Louis! FINALLY. The last few weeks in Rexburg I spent my time doing this...




I have officially decided that I hate packing up everything and moving! Ben would go to work every day and I would spend my time packing. Thankgoodness that is over with.




We spent a few days with both of our families in Utah and let me say we had a blast. I don't think I have ever eaten out so many times in all of my life. I think for the five days that we were there, we ate out 4 times...but oh it was delicious! We went to some of our favorite places with some of our favorite people. We went to Cafe Rio with an old companion of mine. We went out to Tepenyaki (sp?) with Ben's family...mmmm yummy. Then Sunday Crystal fixed these yummy delicious burritos that were a Cafe Rio recipe, they were delicious. Then we went to California Pizza Kitchen with Crystal and Kyle...P.F. Changs with my mom...then for my birthday my mom fixed the Cafe Rio salads. WOW they were amazing. They were so yummy...i just wished I had more room in my tummy. The food was delicious while we were in Utah...and the company wasn't too bad either! :o) We truly loved spending time with our families and will miss them while we are gone.

We started our trek across the U.S. on Thursday (April 23). We stopped at a rest stop in Wyoming and decided to get out the camera and take pictures...when we opened the camera...we discovered that the battery was dead and we hadn't brought the battery charger along. Thank goodness for Jan and her willingness to mail it to us. So we have no pictures to show you our trek across the U.S. Sad.

When we got here I was DEFINITELY ready to get out of the car. It was too much sitting time for me. We haven't had any furniture the whole time we have been here...we just got it today and can I say that I REALLY appreciate having somewhere to sit!


We are living in a town right outside of St. Louis called St. Charles. It is still very large and very busy...I guess I would compare it to the Provo/Orem area, so not too bad. Ben has gotten one sale so far and I am so proud of him. Yesterday he could have had about three or four sales but unfortunetly when Ben went to do the credit check they all failed...bummer. But hey today is a new day! Go Ben GO!!!

2 comments:

The Gulls said...

im so glad you guys made it. Take lots of pictures. Tell ben good luck selling those alarm systems! GO BEN!!!

Malia said...

Glad to hear that you guys made it! I liked your post about your family too, that's how I am, I never want anyone to grow up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...