Thursday, March 5, 2009

Parabéns pra você!!

Last night Ben fixed dinner. He fixed one of my least favorite meals but one that he loves almost as much as me!! We had stroganoff. I have never really liked stroganoff for as long as I can remember. Well last night was no different then any other night that I have eaten stroganoff except Ben decided to put mushrooms in the stroganoff thinking maybe that would be good. Well come to find out neither one of us like stroganoff with mushrooms…they were a little too rubbery for us. So Ben decided to go through all of the stroganoff and take out the mushrooms, so we had a huge pile of stroganoff on my plate that looked like this...Yesterday was also my sister Michelle’s birthday. Ben thought the plate of stroganoff would look funny sitting on the table when Michelle came over for cake and ice cream. Well…we became creative…Ben stuck candles in the stroganoff and it looked like a beautiful birthday cake for Michelle!! Needless to say when Michelle came over she was quite surprised with her stroganoff cake! She kept saying how cute it was. So we even lit the candles and sang happy birthday to her and she even had a couple of bites. I think she actually believed that this was her birthday cake! It was hilarious. Then we pulled out her real birthday cake and lit the candles again and sang happy birthday to her Portuguese style. What a great night!
We just wanted to say happy birthday Shell and thanks for being such a wonderful sister. Sure do Love ya!

3 comments:

Crystal and Kyle said...

Ben and his stroganoff :) you're a good wife and your sister is a good sport :) HAPPY birthday to Michelle. That is fun that you guys can be up there together and still spend time together. OH and tell Michelle I love her haircut. It's super cute on her. Have a great weekend guys. Love ya

The Gulls said...

SICK!! i HATE stroganoff!! i cant believe you guys make that crap. You were so nice to get chell a birthday cake though. Next time use the fresh mushrooms instead of the canned. It wont be rubbery. the canned stuff is always like that. just cook the fresh mushrooms. it should taste better next time.

Anonymous said...

I thought for sure that the plate of stroganoff was Ben's serving. haha.
Stroganoff is better when you make it with round steak cooked in the crockpot with cream of mushroom soup, canned milk and some sour cream. I actually like it better over rice than I do noddles.
It is really hard to read your blog with all of these clovers covering the words. :) It's cute though.
Happy Belated Birthday Michelle!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...