On the tenth day of Christmas the Calls gave to us, a temple popup book and a temple picture cube of the temple that Ben and I were married in. These gifts are to help us remember how important the temple and the temple ordinances are to our family. Without those temple ordinances we cannot be linked together forever.
On the eleventh day of Christmas the Calls gave to us, gloves to keep our hands warm. I'll be honest, Christmas Eve was not the best day for me. I was running around all morning trying to get a hold of a package that the post office let just sit at their office for days. I was stressed out and very emotional so that is why this is a horrible picture and I somehow misplaced the envelope that said why we were given gloves. But the kids were excited about gloves even though they don't look it.
On the twelfth day of Christmas the Calls gave to us, a really great surprise. I was extremely surprised when Reese opened the present and there laying on the table was an ipad mini! We are to use the ipad to help us learn. The kids can use it for learning colors, numbers, shapes, letters and improving their fine motor skills. We can also use the ipad to download the scriptures, church music, Mormon messages and other works of the prophets to gain spiritual knowledge.



No comments:
Post a Comment