At the beginning of May we got serious about looking for a new car. We knew we had to buy a larger car with another babe on the way. I told Ben I wanted my new car to be a Honda Pilot and that I did not want a minivan.
So the car shopping began. We saw a lot of cars in a week. It was frustrating and disappointing. While we were shopping I came to the realization that a Honda Pilot was not in our price range so I regrettably let go of my dream and we began looking at vans.
We finally found a great van that had been taken car of really well. We test drove it and we were sold. Ben was in love and so were the kids. So we put our money down and a week and a half later we were the proud owners of a new {slightly used} Mazda MPV.
I was not excited about driving a minivan. Mostly because I was officially a soccer mom {without any soccer players in the family}. Driving a minivan makes me feel like an actual grown up. It's weird because I still feel litke I am 20 but now that I drive a minivan I feel like an actual adult now.
I have come to terms that I am a minivan driving mom and that is okay. I actually really like our minivan and I have totally embraced the fact that I am officially a soccer mom. Now I just need to sign my kids up for soccer!

No comments:
Post a Comment