Monday, May 21, 2012

Grad School

Today was the first day of grad school for Ben!
{doesn't he look like a smart grad student?}
I am really excited for him and I know he will be great!
Ben was especially excited to wear shorts to school for the first time 
{At BYU-Idaho that is against the Honor Code}
I kept asking Ben if he was nervous but he said that he doesn't really know what to expect.
He has some really fun sounding classes!
Human Anatomy and a dissecting lab to go with it
{oh boy, I don't think I could handle the dissecting part}
Human Physiology 
Into to Neuroscience 
{yikes}
Sounds fun don't ya think?

Well anyways his program takes 18 months.
After that we have two years of residency.
One year for orthotics
and one year for prosthetics.
It is going to be a fun couple of years!!!

2 comments:

Jessica :) said...

Oi, those classes don't sound like fun to me! But this is why I am not doing something medically related. Good luck with all the stuff going on for the next few years!

Tina Braegger said...

yay!! Good luck to both of you! I hated when people told me this BUT it goes by faster than you think!! hahaha! Looking back at least :)

I really like your new little apt too. Very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...