This is Brad and Jan. They are "The in-laws". But seriously I could not have asked to marry into a better family. We got to visit the Calls last weekend and it was so much fun to visit with them and just enjoy being around family. I am seriously so grateful to be apart of this family.
I feel like I was constantly trying to hide my belly
I don't think I look pregnant...
I look like have been enjoying my ice cream a little too much!
Kyle, Crystal, Trey & Kajsa
Brad & Malia
Danny, Kallie, & Wesley
This one was just TOO cute not to share
This little boy is seriously a DOLL
The grand kids
Reese was not too happy about having to take pictures
if you look at her in the pictures you will see her VERY grouchy face
in every.single.picture.
This is the closest that Reese came to smiling
I also loved her pointing of the toe in these pictures
Almost there with the smile
And back to scowling
Oh well what can you do?














1 comment:
The pictures are so cute, even if Reese wasn't interested in getting hers taken. And you look fantastic, Kristen!
Post a Comment