Monday, January 3, 2011

Dancing Queen...

We're back!  
We have been on a two week vacation!  
We had a ton of fun but are glad to be back home.  
I will post about our fun adventures later.  
For now I will just leave you with one of my favorite videos of Reese.  
Our daughter has a favorite Youtube video
...you got that right...
she loves Youtube!  
Every time we turn on this clip from Sister Act 2 she gets her groove thing on.  
She has got some serious dance moves!

4 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

Alli is seriously all about the Youtube videos too, they are so much fun! Reese is seriously so adorable, little girlies dancing is soo cute!

absterradster said...

Oh my goodness she is so dang cute! Great job you two!

Kelda said...

my computer won't let me watch the video but I bet it's so cute! Reese will be 1 next month...what?!

Tina said...

Boooo. I can't see it either! It's probably just my computer though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...