We then drove into Houston where Ben surprised me with WICKED tickets! I was so excited because I have been in love with WICKED since....forever and have been wanting to go for awhile.
We had so much fun together and we loved every second of the show. It was seriously AMAZING! The singing was incredible! Everything was just too good to be true! We wish we could go again!
While Ben's parents were here Reese and I did a lot of fun things with them. Ben unfortunately had to work but he took Monday off to spend at least one day with us. It was so great having Ben around on a weekday (we sure do miss him during the summer).
Brand and Jan brought Reese the cutest little present. It was a little dress with a pair of sunglasses. Of course we had to try it on and take lots of pictures. She did so great with leaving the sunglasses on, which really surprised me because lately she wants to put everything in her mouth. She looked so cute in her new little outfit!
Friday we went to the Natural Science museum. It was pouring this day and to say the least we got a little wet! The museum had a lot of bones of dinosaurs on the first level.
On the second level it was about animals from Africa and sea creatures. We also went to an I-Max movie. Reese loved being in the movie theater. She sat there with big and curious eyes the whole time and never got scared.
But I have to say that my favorite part of the whole museum was the rocks and minerals. That really surprised me because I hated Geology in college. But these rocks and minerals were gorgeous and so neat to look at.
Saturday was a sunny day thank goodness! We went to the Aquarium first. It was a little disappointing because there wasn't much to it. But they did have a random white tiger at the aquarium?? It was definitely random.
We also got to touch a stingray...I was a little bit chicken and only touched it once. I just have a problem with touching things that could eat my whole hand!
After the aquarium we headed to the Health museum. We learned all about our bodies. We also watched another 3-D movie. It was about our bodies and it made me feel a little gross...lets just say I am going to be washing my bed sheets more often!
On Monday we went to the NASA space center. We learned all about how the astronauts train to go into space and saw a lot of displays.
I really liked learning about all of the space history. But I was so happy to have Ben with us on this day. We headed down to the beach in Galveston but by them Reese had had it. So we sat in the car while everyone else went and looked at the beach.
Reese was such a good girl the whole time we were visiting all of these places. She hardly ever got a nap but was still so happy and content for the most part.
We had so much fun with Ben's parents for the few days they were here. We only wish they could have stayed longer. Thanks so much for coming Brad and Jan! We loved having you!



3 comments:
I'm glad you were able to go out on such a fun date while you had someone to watch Reece for you!! And WICKED! What a great date! I love Reece's dress and sunglasses! She's sure stylin'! :)
How fun! What a nice hubby you have! Wicked looks so awesome so that sounds like so much fun..I am a little jealous :)
Reese is adorable in her outfits. I love the glasses..to funny! She is such a cute little girl! And yay for granparents..you have got to love them spoiling your kid..so fun!
Seriously the CUTEST family is right here on this blog!! :)
Post a Comment