I know I post a lot about Reese, but I just can't help it! :o) I love her so much and am so proud of all the cute things she does every day. I love it when she does something new and I definitely love all of those firsts. The first smile. The first laugh. The first spit up. The first blowout...I don't know how much I loved that one, but its a first! This video is of her first time really holding her head up which is a
HUGE accomplishment for Reese. She hasn't been to motivated to try and hold her head up or even move it when she does tummy time. Usually when we lay her down on her tummy she just lays there and licks her hand. But today was the first time she
really held her head up during tummy time. This mom is so proud!
She also has her first major bald spot...oops
She's just so precious! We sure do love you little girl!
5 comments:
She is getting so big and doing great at turning her head! I'm glad that you are loving your apartment so much. It's so nice to love where you live.
corbin was once again trying to talk to reese and you through the computer screen:) she is getting so big!
She is such a beautiful baby! I'm sad you guys are gone and I don't ever see her. But I am glad things have been going well for you and you like your apartment and everything. Thanks for sharing pics and updates! It's a lot of fun!
what a cute little video! It's so crazy how big they get so fast! She sure is a cutie!
Being a mom is so fn because we get to see all the firsts happen. I still get excited when Liv does something new. Reese is just so cute, love the bald spot. Just means she is sleeping well right?? haha!
Post a Comment