Thursday we went to the Oquirrh Temple open house with my aunt Debi and Uncle Tony who aren't members are of the church. They loved going and thought it was so neat and even liked learning a little bit about our religion. The temple was gorgeous!
Friday Ben flew in and we went and spent the day with his family. We went to the Apline Slides in Park City and had a blast with them.
Saturday was the BIG day. Michelle and Stephen got married at 8:40 in the morning. Well Ben and I got lost on the way to the temple and just about missed the sealing...trust me my family let me have it afterwards. The sealing was beautiful and they both looked so happy. The rest of the day we ran around like two chickens with their heads cut off. We had so much to do with helping my parents in getting ready for the reception and luncheon. I guess it is safe to say that I was glad when everything was over with. But all in all we had a great time with our families. I have really missed seeing them this summer and it was great to spend a few days with them. Love you guys!
Here are a few pictures from the wedding
Michelle and Stephen just after the sealing
The happy couple with my parents...can I just say that my parents are INCREDIBLE! Michelle had her reception in our backyard and it looked amazing! They do so much for us and I truly appreciate them!
Ben and I
My Aunt Cheri and her kids Caitlin, Chelsea, and Maddie
My Unle Tony and Aunt Debbi
"The Boys" Jared, Derek, and Jaxson. 
My lover!!!
My lover!!!
2 comments:
It was so fun to see you guys!!! Love you
Kristen! I'm happy you found my blog and commented; that means that I now know where your blog is! It was great to see you at the reception. I hope everything is going awesomely for you!
Post a Comment