Ben thought I should create a counter of some sort on our blog so we could keep track of how many sells he gets throughout the summer...anyone know how to do that?
But I thought I would give everyone an update on how my little honey-buns is doing!
So far he has sold 12 total. He sold 5 preseason sells. Then last week he sold two. Monday he sold two and they yesterday he sold 3. He is doing excellent for being a first year rep. We are both so excited and thankful that he is doing so well early on.
Go Honey Go!
3 comments:
That is so exciting! I hope the summer continues to go great. It is so much fun even with all the ups and downs!
So thats way fun about your sister getting hitched....! And the pictures Jen took are amazing! Congrats to them...if you have time to have visitors when you come out for it let me know cause we would LOVE to see you!!!!!!!!!!!
Good job ben! Kristen how are you liking the office? Kyle had to install a sign today in Lakeshore and drove by your house. :)
Post a Comment